10/11/10

Proficient Me


I'm doing all the English tests and/or quizzes I can find on the web; Yourdreambuilt has already awarded me with this email message with the results of my first test:



But today I can show you the screenshot of the site ExamEnglish with my "English level":

C2, of which you may read the definition here: "The capacity to deal with material which is academic or cognitively demanding, and to use language to good effect at a level of performance which may in certain respects be more advanced than that of an average native speaker. Example: CAN scan texts for relevant information, and grasp main topic of text, reading almost as quickly as a native speaker."
Yeah I'm an utterly proficient guy in English, and proud of it; but then again the question is: what for?

Hang me if I know.


P.S.: today (12.11) I (Lexy) am number 1 on WichIsEnglish:

Up yours, Americans!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento