12/03/11

The Hitcher

Hitchcok and Dial M by L. Bouzereau (2004)
VERY short (21') by the prolific making-ofer, director of All about The Birds (see) and The Guilt Trip (see) with more delightful set photos





More Patty


a newcomer:


and the inevitable Pete (see):


Dial M for Murder (1954), adaptation from a successful play, is mostly known as the "big phone" movie


among us cinephile bloggers, and yet for me it is "the scissors movie":

that still gives me the bumps

John Williams as The Inspector:


and Anthony Dawson (see) as the (failing) Killer:


were, respectively, The Inspector and the (failing) Killer in Midnight Lace (1960). You won't find this in H. and Dial M but trust me, I'm the best movie geek blogging on Blogger =)
And I guess that, after Hitchcok, Making-of-Hitchcock is the very best I could ever watch.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento