03/12/10

):( The bi-thing

Suddenly, I don't know.
Everything's threatening to fall back where it used to be: down below.
I don't know if it was the apple pie -and all the sugar in it- or the V thing; or both. Or something else.
I just don't know. Here comes another of those moments; where nobody, nothing in particular.
In fact, nothing at all. Everybody, everything simply cease to affect me in any way; and I don't know.
I'm supposed to be writing a script right now, and I don't even know if I would be able to write a post.
If I've ever been able to do it. If I've ever known anything about whatever, of this fucking nightmare.
It seems that all this time being alone is suddenly enough, and suddenly too much, but I couldn't say of one single human being that I could stay with.
That I was born to be alone.
I'm back again, once more, for the umpteenth time, where the others starts to pray.
Where I'd drink a bottle of gin; I'd crash another door, or a mailbox


But I don't know.
Why.
Ever.
The ocean of SimplyNoise starts again.
My ideal state is suddenly my condemnation, the worst punishment I could ever imagine.
Why, how much longer.
I used to know it perfectly; I knew it since the beginning of time; I'll know it "tomorrow".
But I don't know.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento