29/10/10

Back again in the Village

Once more, I think "I know this place"

There are so many lava lamps in the Village, you know...

I find myself down here again, and everything's the same.
I don't want to talk to nr. 2 again.
I don't want to play chess with the old men.
The statues watch me while I'm wandering around; here's the good ole Rover

And I guess this is an archetype:

Ατλας Τελαμών; the one who holds the "world". Did you know that the original Atlas held the sky? So, how come that today he's depicted holding the Earth?
I don't know, but I do have the slightest clue.

That's necessary, to me.

I'm back down here again.
Portmeirion would be a jolly good alternative.
In the Village everything's the same, except for the language.
Now what do you expect they could speak in South Wales?

This was my profile image on Facebook some time ago:


Of course, I'm not a number. I am not a prisoner.
I am not a man, either.
I'm just an observer; "a machine for seeing and remembering".
Now that you know that, and I'm back in the Village, and I do know the game, I'm just getting curioser...
Don't you?
Be seeing you.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento