16/10/09

BACK IN VA

I live in the province of Varese, Italy; the abbreviation for Varese is VA, which happens to be the same for Virginia, USA: just a moment ago I was in Tennessee, on the David Lynch's website, and I couldn't get more than one word out of two of that munch-speaking, so I started to think my English was in fact not so good for such a thing as ordinary American people speaking their gross, humble, true everyday language; nevertheless, I didn't remember of it being so hard to get in the previous episodes; in fact, when the project moves to Virginia -VA- and to this young strong sweet junkie bull named Daniella (SIC) I suddendly find myself understanding more than the 99% of her speech... So, we all know this WORLD is nothing but a WORD, I guess we don't need no further explanation about this episode; just another joke, and another "post".

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento